Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Grace Church






This morning Jason and I shared our Testimonies at Grace Church and were welcomed into membership. We have not felt led to join a church since leaving Boca in 2004. We are looking forward to finding out what God has planned for us within this body of believers in Tallahassee. Please pray for us that our gifts will be exercised and that we will serve and give all the Glory to God. We have been on the sidelines for too many years now. We are more than ready to be used.
I am thankful that Robin suggested Grace Church. We know, too well, that there are no coincidences in life...this is exactly where we are supposed to serve.
Check out the website.... www.gcot.org for more information about our new Church home.
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement over the past 4 years. Your patience and perseverence have not been in vain.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so excited to see where you will be serving! I wish we lived closer. I know God has us dispersed so He can magnify His Kingdom, but I miss your fellowship!

Dee Dee's Diary said...

We miss regular fellowship with you, too. Can't wait to see what God has in store for the ACKLEYS.
Stay tuned

CroppinRobin said...

I'm so glad that you all found a place you both feel comfortable. I can't wait to hear how the testimonies went.

CroppinRobin said...

Tag, you're it....see my blog if you want to play.

Unknown said...

Shoot! She beat me! I'm tagging ya anyways! (I ran out of tag'ees)