Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm Thankful, too.


This was the nicest Thanksgiving I've enjoyed in years. I am so full of thanks. Everything was delicious, done on time, cleaned up with little effort and the conversation sweet. Jason did an outstanding job on the Fried Turkeys...and the Baked Brie was out of this world. I had more fun preparing than in years past. I am so thankful for Michael's family and the full house. It was a perfect day.

2 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

yep...it was a great day.

CroppinRobin said...

I loved that turkey butter