Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Monday, December 24, 2007

The Merriest Christmas!



















Dear Friends,


As promised I am posting a photo of Jason and me. We had the best Christmas! I offered to work on Christmas Day so that one of the other Supervisors at work could be off, and so we celebrated with Robin and family on Sunday, December 23. We started with Sunday Dinner at our home ( 1pm). I got out my mom's fine china, and served Roast Beef, Baked Potatoes, Green Bean almondine and crescent rolls....and the O'Donnell favorite...Ambrosia. We opened gifts we had for them, watched football and had a nice afternoon together. Robin and Michael left...we kept the kids until 7pm when we headed to their home for snacks and more presents. Robin is AMAZING...she fixed the most delicious wings...Beer Bread, Pizza DIP...veggies with dip and her traditional HOMEMADE FUDGE. We took photos and just enjoyed the evening together. I am so blessed to have the most wonderful family. As I watched the kids open their presents...remember Robin and Michael give 1/ Something you WANT, 2/Something you NEED, 3/Something to WEAR and 4/Something to READ...I was overwhelmed with the goodness of our Lord and Savior, who gives eternal life and so much joy in this life. Hope you enjoy the photos...Robin just sent a few. They are off to Titusville this evening. Jason and I will watch over Tigger while they are away. More about Tigger on another POST.

5 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

we had a wonderful time, too.
and...what are you going to post about tigger? how funny....

Anonymous said...

When we got out kitten I thought of all the cute toys I could buy...and buy I did...but my kitten just looked at them and walked away. She had a few "favorites", but some were of NO INTEREST. Then comes TIGGER...so I re-gifted and he goes WILD over them...He hops so high you think he's a Kangaroo...should have named him KANGA or ROO....anyway....also thought he could be called SUPERKITTEN..he leaps buildings in a single bound...he's faster than a speeding bullet...I am just so glad Robin finally got a kitten. She has been wanting her own kitten since she fell in love with TOBY....years and years ago. Tigger has a big paw to fill.

DeeDee

Anonymous said...

HOW IS MY BABY? HAS HE BEEN GOOD WHILE WE HAVE BEEN GONE?

HANNAH

Anonymous said...

He is WILD...W....I....L....D.....Wild!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he misses you guys. He clawed my NECK tonight. He was so excited to see me...or he wanted to KILL me...I am not sure which.

DeeDee

gideonmommasita said...

Offered to work on Christmas? How wonderful...what a great gift you gave your co-worker!