Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Monday, March 3, 2008

Baby Binks


Anyone who knows me well, knows well that I love Baby Binks. Each year just before Easter, I have everyone who loves me searching every Walgreens, CVS, Publix...for Baby Binks...for those who don't know...Baby Binks is a hollow chocolate rabbit...made by Palmer Candies. He is no ordinary bunny....he always has candy eyes and a small satin ribbon. There are many imitations...also made by Palmer candies...FLOPPY, etc...but only ONE BABY BINKS!
Tonight Jason and I went to Home Depot to get our anniversary gift. Our 28th anniversary is March 11. I have been begging for a blower for all the leaves that I am too tired to "sweep" off the deck...and then we stopped by a Publix for cat food and dinner...and on the way in....in their HUGES display of Easter Candy...thinking this would be an unsuccessful attempt at finding my annual BINKS...I almost FELL OVER!!!! They had a large supply of BINKS! I was beside myself...like a kid in the candy store...literally...I GRABBED 3! So proud of my find. Jason was happy, too, because this means he will not have to worry about finding this year's Baby Binks.
So for anyone out there....worried about me....no need.

4 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

yeah....no no whining....where's my binks!

Dee Dee's Diary said...

I just might have one for you...hee hee.

gideonmommasita said...

I saw your babybinks at Target last night when I was buying peeps for my kid's baskets. They're pretty cute!

Dee Dee's Diary said...

There's nothing like a BINKS.

Julie...does Mark remember Baby Binks?