Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Monday, June 25, 2007

It's a New Day

I am so thankful for my daughter's creativity, and my husband's wisdom.
I am a blogger and I'm paying myself to lose weight. Watch me lose.
Each Wednesday, I will post my weight. My daughter and her friend and I have committed to pay ourselves and hold one another accountable. When we reach our goal we will use the money we have paid ourselves to FLY ON DELTA or Sail Away on a Cruise.
No more money spent on WW or other's plans....Robin, Melissa and I have our OWN PLAN.
We've made a committment, we'll stick to our plan.
We'll weigh in each Wednesday and lose what we can.
When we reach our goal weight on this we agree
We're traveling and spending a weekend ,we three!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the poem! I'll have to copy and paste!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee Dee, I love your color selection. Isn't this so fun???

Dee Dee's Diary said...

I will enjoy it until we have to POST our WEIGHT and PHOTOS