Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Baby


32 years ago I received the most treasured gift God can give...The Baby! She was a good baby, she was a great kid, and she has grown into the lovliest, smartest, most talented, creative and funny woman I know. I am always so proud to say, "she's my daughter."
She was always an excellent student, receiving awards in school. She graduated from FSU while she was married and raising two children. She can truly do anything she puts her mind to. She can sew, cook, create artwork on a page, she has an eye for decorating, she is stylish...she's a self taught seamstress and has created curtains and pillows and slipcovers. She is a mother, a friend, a prayer partner, a wife. She will always be "The Baby" to me. She will never know how many times her sweet smile or her hugs got me through difficult times. I have laughed more with Robin than anyone. I have appreciated her good counsel...a woman wise for her years....and....her new hair cut is FABULOUS! Thank you, Robin...for all you do for Jase and me...we love you very much!!!

1 comment:

CroppinRobin said...

Thank you Mom, that was very sweet. I had a wonderful role model.