Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Flower Girl...Bride




How beautiful is this? My niece, Alexandra, was asked to be a Flower Girl in Courtney's wedding. Courtney has been one of Alexandra's care givers and really more of a "family" member...caring for Alex for years. She was married recently and Alexandra was her flower girl.
CONGRATULATIONS, COURTNEY!!! You look beautiful and Alexandra looks fabulous in a dress....I love it!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

i agree, alex looks great in the dress and frilly socks.
mom, you need to make the photos smaller or move them around...the words are 'smushed'.

Dee Dee's Diary said...

I know...how can I EDIT my post?
I tried and tried..on the preview it looked FINE....smushed is the word alright!

Dee Dee's Diary said...

I fixed the scrunch AND I added wedding music...can't wait to hear what Julie and COurtney and Alex think about being on my blog!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS WONDERFUL.... AND YUP-I'M CRYING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WEDDING WAS PERFECT! THEY GOT MARRIED INSIDE THE LODGE W/ THE GLOWING FIRE BEHIND THEM-------MY BABY ALMOST KNOCKED OVER THE EEYORE BUBBLE MACHINE & SHE HOOTED FOR COURTNEY-YOU CAN SEE COURTNEY SMILE ON THE VIDEO WHEN ALEX TALKED TO HER DURING THE CEREMONY--AWESOME! THANKS AGAIN FOR A PRICELESS POST-YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU-PLEASE CALL US SOMETIME AT YOUR CONVENIENCE--I'LL CALL YOU RIGHT BACK-PEACE BABES OH! COURTNEY HAS NOT SEEN THIS POST YET-SHE'S BEEN SICK SINCE THE WEDDING-WE GOT TO GET OUR GAL ALL BETTER--------

Anonymous said...

OH AND DELTON'S STEP DAD PLAYED THE WEDDING SONG ON HIS GUITAR WHEN THEY WALKED DOWN THE AISLE... LOVE THE PETER,PAUL & MARY VERSION----AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Anonymous said...

OH-OF COURSE MY BUBBLE GAL LOVED HER AUNTIE SARA'S BLOG... NOW SHE WANTS HER MAMA TO FEED HER---EVEN YOUR BABY BRO THOUGHT THE WEDDING WAS VERY NICE---SIMPLE-SWEET--------SHORT-HA!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to visit and see the photos or video or whatever they have. Thanks for sharing the photos....Courtney looked beautiful. Also....Delton is cute!

Melissa said...

I love this post. I'm sure Julie is so proud to be Alexandra's mom!