Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Sunday, September 14, 2008

CROCS

The first time I saw CROCS, I thought the same thing. I do have a pair and wear them occasionally. They are light and airy....they weigh very little...they are good in the rain....but when I saw this photo...I couldn't help but laugh. Wish I could say this was my kitty. My kitty does like my shoes....she will curl up and stick her face in my ballet slippers...but this was PRICELESS. Don't you agree?

3 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

Ballet slippers? Do you still dance?

Crocs make very good garden shoes but I can't bring myself to wear them out....even though I think they look cute on others. Go figure.

Dee Dee's Diary said...

I did take ballet lessons as a child...no that's just what I call them. They are black quilted flats with little bows. I bought them to go with an outfit I had purchased for the Symphony.

CroppinRobin said...

i loved the old style crocs until i purchased a pair of mary jane crocs. i wear them all the time. i wear them to work, to the grocery, to the mall, out to dinner.....love my mary jane crocs!