Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Saturday, November 8, 2008

For Melissa



Melissa, I called Robin and told her that I had ONE MORE REASON for you to move to Tallahassee....Jo Frost. Here's the scoop....SuperNanny just finished an episode here and it aired a couple weeks ago. You may have seen the show...it was Blythe, divorced mother with a bunch of kids. Anyway...she is a local radio show host and all week they talked about the show. Long story short...every FSU Home game there is a big DOWNTOWN GET DOWN on Friday night before the game...booths, music, food...it's like pep rally for the community...well the Producers were setting up a booth to AUDITION a family for a future Supernanny. They really liked Tallahassee and they are looking for a new family. Robin said that you wanted to be on the show. SO....tell ERIC you have to move to Tallahassee. Start Packing up your stuff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BE GOOD-BE GOOD ... HEY ROBIN-SHE'S WEARING PLUM! ANYWHO--SO GLAD YOU GOT A GOOD REPORT SARA----I'LL NEVER FORGET WHEN I ATE A JAR OF RED BEETS & DECIDED I BETTER START PICKING OUT A CASKET----SILLY! AND THE WAITING IS THE HARDEST PART(THANKS TOM PETTY) IT'S NOT YOUR TIME SISTAH!

Dee Dee's Diary said...

LOL, I am still thinking about the beets. That reminds me of a time in college when I drank Ripple wine and then thought I was dying when I got sick...violently sick...so glad I lived to tell that and so glad I grew up and won't have to experience that again.
I am still waiting for a response from Miss Melissa

Melissa said...

I'm here Dee Dee.

I need Supernanny, but Supernanny doesn't need to see me. See, we spank here. We spank a lot here. Jo Jo would shake her lit'uhl fingah (British for little finger) at me and tell me I'm very, very naughty.

Still willing to move to Tallahassee. All Eric has to do is say the word and I'll start packing.

Dee Dee's Diary said...

I would never put you in the naughty chair...except for maybe when you used to change earrings before grade school.