Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sharing Knowledge


Next week my friend and co-worker, Sharett, will be leaving Delta and beginning a new career with the State of Florida. She is an incredible Administrative Assistant, and I am learning just how much she has done for Delta while in Tallahassee. You see....in 7 days, I will be handling her responsibilities AND MINE until a new AA is hired. For the past few days, Sharett has been "sharing knowledge" with me. I have always wondered why people hoard knowledge. In our line of work, sharing knowledge, makes everyone's job easier....makes everyone's job better. The more I show you, the more you know, the more you know, the more you share....pretty soon....we all know more about what needs to be done and we are "sharing" the workload. I am sorry Sharett is leaving...sorry I didn't take advantage of this tremendous resource that was available to me. We always think there will be another day. I am not sorry for the time we have had...I will be forever thankful for all that I have learned and look forward to continuing our friendship outside of Delta. I truly believe, as I have blogged before...God allows certain people to cross our path in life...no coincidence....always with a purpose...sometimes for just a season...but with a plan for each one. Just in case you are reading this, Sharett, thank you! I really appreciate all that you have shared and wish you the very best!!!

No comments: