Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ooh la lift



Lighten, tighten, brighten...that was what they told me the first time I learned about ooh la lift. I was in Chicago (very early post) for the American Girl Museum visit with Robin and Hannah. While in Chicago, a visit to Marshall Fields is a MUST! We were just walking in when an attractive sales representative at the Benefit Make up Counter approached and asked if we would like a makeover. Not the "extreme" makeover we all just talked about in Cincinnati...LOL...well maybe that is relative...anyway....I must have been looking very tired from our whirlwind tour of the windy city and the gal decided I needed a lift.
An ooh la lift! It is a GREAT PRODUCT. You just dab 3 little spots under your eyes and you get an immediate "lift"...no more tired look. If you combine that with their eye bright you really look like you just took a 15 minute power nap. I am serious. It's a little pricey...but worth every penny....you will need quite a few pennies. Anyway....as Melissa says...these are the things that I love.

7 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

love the benefit!

CroppinRobin said...

ps...there is nothing better than a gay guy at a makeup counter....

Melissa said...

I need some after staring at the computer for so long. I blog too much!

gideonmommasita said...

But I love my naps. I think I need a lift in other areas. Makeup counters intimidate me. You're beautiful, no makeup necessary!

Dee Dee's Diary said...

now that is a "lift" I needed. Thanks, Emily.

Anonymous said...

HEY-WHY DIDN'T YOU BUST THIS OPEN WHEN YOU 4 WERE AT OUR HOUSE-I COULD HAVE USED A LIFT(IN MORE PLACES THAN ONE) ARE YOU BACK IN ROUTINE YET?

Dee Dee's Diary said...

That's what we had to stop at the Kenwood Mall for. Benefit!
Haven't even done all of the laundry from our trip. I had to work all week and even went in one morning at 0430. YIKES, I hate that shift. The only good thing is getting out at 1300.
Love the photo of you and the KIDS.
You look great, Julie. You LIFTED ME!