Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

American Girls at American Girl - Chicago

Seems like just yesterday, we were in Chicago for our visit to The American Girl Place. DeeDee, Robin, Hannah and Savannah ( Hannah's American Girl Doll) all traveled to Chicago on Delta.
Looking at this photo, I am inspired to continue my Fat Blogger efforts with more dedication. I hope to post a photo in this same outfit when I reach my Fat Blogger Goal of 156....but....if you get the chance...this is a must for every grandma with a grandaughter.
You must book the live show, have lunch or dinner (bring your doll) shop, have your photo taken.... I have never seen so many women with little girls carrying so many dolls all in one place. A wonderful trip....a special memory...a great city...worth the trouble we had flying home....another NONREVENUE fiasco.
Check out their website for details...
http://www.americangirl.com/stores/location_chi.php
I suggest you wear comfortable shoes and bring a lot of money! You will want to buy everything!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

For my finance's sake, I hope my girls don't get into American Girls. They are adorable, but........$$$$!
You don't look heavy in that picture! You always look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

You are too kind....I did lose 1 lb this week...but I really need to get serious...I have been cheating WAY TOO OFTEN.