Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Monday, January 14, 2008

Childhood Photo


Just received this photo from my cousin, Barb, in Minnesota. She and her sister are taking old slides and making them Digital. Have no memory of this...guessing it was a Dungan family reunion...probably in Indiana. I just LOVE this photo. I have been thinking about my folks alot lately...missing them....and then this showed up. This would have been early 1950's. Mark was born in 1954...and he doesn't look very old. Since this was a slide...there may be no documentation.

4 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

how fun, what a great photo...love your face

Dee Dee's Diary said...

Yep! I spoke to Julie...we decided I look like Darla from Little Rascals! Talk about ATTITUDE. Wonder what I was looking at. Isn't Mark just the cutest thing you've ever seen?

Melissa said...

I can't believe I haven't checked your blog all week. I looked at the date on this and I realized you posted on Monday. I've been slacking. Actually, my computer is the slacker. It's so slow that I don't bother looking things up anymore.
I love the photo. How old do you think you are in this photo? Very cute!!!

Dee Dee's Diary said...

probably 3 or 4 years old...because Mark looks very young. I am 2 1/2 years older than Mark. He might be 18 mos or so judging from the outfit...isn't he adorable?