Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Surprise Surprise Surprise

Isn't it fun when you can actually pull off a surprise. Today I am sitting at Robin's computer. I did a little coordinating with Hannah...my secret partner in crime...and I have the table all set....stopped at Publix on my way over here...Got all the "fixins" for a little Birthday Lunch.
Helium balloons inside and outside....bright yellow table cloth and fancy birthday plates.!!!
I thought of being really sneaky and parking my car down the road...but let's not get carried away. Made some pigs in a blanket...bought Fried Chicken fingers and salad...a cheese/vegie tray....CARROT CAKE...rolls...I'm salivating right now...it smells so good in here. I just LOVE Publix.
Michael and Robin celebrated their birthday's already...Michael in Leesburg and Robin here in Tallahassee....but what the heck....I'm certain they won't turn down more presents and cake!
While I am typing, Tigger is climbing all over the computer. It's a good thing I took typing...don't need to look at the keys or the screen. He is CRAZY. He is just small enough to fit in the tiny spaces and thinks everything is something to swipe his paws at.
Well....the party should be starting soon. Now be very still and in just a few minutes...when I give the signal.....
YELL SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

everything was wonderful. thank you for the surprise.

Unknown said...

SURPRISE!!!! Am I too late??

Melissa said...

I missed the signal. What was it again?