Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Moving in with my Kids!


I started thinking about retirement...and decided that I want to live with Robin. She is a good cook...so I know I would be well fed. She is artistic...so I know she could keep me occupied with crafts...she has a kitten, so I know I could bring my kitten ( if she is still alive). Robin is a talented decorator...so my accommodations would be lovely. Robin reads and would probably read to me if my eyesight goes. Robin has a great sense of humor...so I would probably be laughing all the time. It just seems like a good fit. I am already getting excited at the prospect. I know it may be a few years down the road...but hopefully, when the time comes...I will be welcome. I will keep my area neat and tidy...I will be at least as good as Robin was when she was living with me....PS If possible, I would like to bring Jason with me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well now, aren't you thinking! That all sounds wonderful! Do you think she has room for me too???

Melissa said...

Me too....I will live in the same town as Robin again if it's the last thing I ever do....I had a blast with your daughter and family this past week. We laughed and fought with our husbands just like we always do. The kids were really very good considering how much we packed into a day. Next time, we're camping.....:)

Dee Dee's Diary said...

very possible! You'd be lots of fun, too. Maybe instead of a Bed and Breakfast...Robin could start a Retirement Retreat.

CroppinRobin said...

Sounds like fun, can I join too?
Sure Mom, you and Jason can move in here. Just be warned....
I love Jesus, but I yell a little!
LOL

Dee Dee's Diary said...

Consider me warned!

Melissa said...

lol