Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Monday, January 28, 2008

What about you?

Four jobs I've had:

1. I've been a receptionist
2. I was a very good waitress at Howard Johnson's restaurant.
3. I was a unit clerk on a surgical floor in a hospital
4. For the past 30 years I have been a Delta Air Lines Ticket Agent/Supervisor

Four places I lived:

1. My childhood home in Wyoming, Ohio
2. A house on the ocean in Rockport, Massachusetts
3. A rustic home on a dirt road in Canaan, Maine
4. A home in downtown Boca Raton, Florida


Four movies I've watched over and over:

1. Doc Hollywood
2. The American President
3. OVERBOARD
4. Any Shirley Temple Movie


Four shows I watch:

1. General Hospital
2. Martha Stewart
3. Regis and Kelly
4. Dancing with the Stars

and usually MSNBC

Four places I'd visit again:

1. Prouts Neck, Maine
2. Marin County, California
3. Natchez, Mississippi
4. Fernandina Beach, Florida



Four favorite thing to eat:

1. Lebuchen...once a year at Christmas
2. Pepperoni Pizza
3. Eggs
4. Creme Brulee

Four things I look forward to this new year:

1. a healthier body weight( guess I'd better find 4 new favorite things to eat)
2. Spring
3. Travel
4. Spending time with Grand Kids

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I guess I'm going to have to post one, too......

Unknown said...

What's Lebuchen???

Dee Dee's Diary said...

A German gingerbread cookie that is only made at Christmas time. If you ever come visit Robin...I will be sure you get one.

Unknown said...

Yet another reason to come to Florida..... Sounds YUMMY!!!