Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Robin made me do it!



Yesterday I had a "female" surgery....and I was told that because of the anesthesia and gas that was used to inflate an area of my body....a possible side effect - my cheeks could turn red as a result of the gas leaving my body. What do you think????
I was told the best thing to do is hydrate....need to drink a lot of water.
I told Robin I feel like BOZO THE CLOWN....and she said - POST IT.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

You look perfectly rosy! That's the best post surgery pic I've ever seen.

gideonmommasita said...

Amazing!

Dee Dee's Diary said...

I am feeling much rosier inside today. My cheeks have returned to my normal color. Melissa, do you remember Ricky Spradling? Isn't he just adorable? Do you see Jason Spradling peeking behind?

Anonymous said...

everything go okay with your surgery? get the table set up yet? waiting for the fall photos...our teenager wore her mama out w/ all the b-day festivities------she got a "boyfriend pillow" --it's kinda scary-1/2 torso & 1 arm that she can snuggle with while she's in her chair or laying down---her mama will get the remaining parts for christmas-heehee

Dee Dee's Diary said...

Jason set up the table yesterday. He was working on the legs...sanding and put some danish oil on them. The table looks GREAT. It's all covered up right now but as soon as I am feeling better, I will get a "fancy" photo and attach it for you. I am so glad Mark put the numbers on the bottom. The one thing I had forgotten is that Mom's chairs were always a bit too tall for this table...oh well....I am just thankful that you were willing to part with it. The O'Donnell clan will be so much more comfortable this year.

Surgery went well except that he was about 2 hours behind schedule due to an earlier emergency. I was the last surgery of the day. I will get the pathology report in two weeks. I had NUMEROUS polyps - which he said "looked" benign. I am experiencing mild cramping but that is all.