Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vacationing in North Carolina



We are on our annual trip to North Carolina for my Birthday Week. I know, I know...you are saying, "your birthday was in September!" And you are right....but Delta kept me in Tallahassee the week we normally come up. This has been an adventure already. Sunday we drove from Tallahasse to Cincinnati. Stayed with my brother and family. Picked up my mother's dining room table and headed to North Carolina on Monday. We have seen some INCREDIBLE leaves....Kentucky...Tennessee and now Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. I hope to get some good shots. I bought my first DIGITAL CAMERA....YIKES! We are invited for a HOT POT dinner at the Spradlings tonight. Jason Spradling is cooking. Will have to blog on this - have no idea what I am in for....Jason spent time in China as a missionary and brought back some wonderful recipes and has become quite the chef. My Jason and David are golfing today. I have been lazy today - except I did learn how to use the Treadmill and got a good walk in this morning while watching Rachel Ray. More later....

2 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

Fantastic picture!

Dee Dee's Diary said...

It is just beautiful here. We hit it right at the peak. The leaves are starting to fall like mad here now...and they are expecting rain which will begin the end of the beauty. I can't wait to get some final photos today.

PS Hey Robin...how is my Kitten?