Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WHS Reunion Photos


What fun seeing all of Jason's classmates. Because I was just a year behind....I knew everyone. We all had so much fun they are talking about a 45th reunion.

The top photo is from the Saturday night event - dinner and dance.

The bottom photo is from Century Inn on Friday night. This was a very casual get together outside...local hangout. They play cornhole and have karaoke at this place. It was a lovely night.

3 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

Cornhole? Is this a regional item?
What song did sing on the ol Karoake?
Fun pictures, everyone looks so nice.

Melissa said...

You and Jason are so adorable. I just love you all. Come see us.....NOW!!!!!!!
Was that clear enough???? Jesus is coming soon and you haven't seen our house. I'm just sayin'.

Dee Dee's Diary said...

You are absolutely correct, Melissa. We are overdue for a visit to Palatka.

Emily, cornhole is a bean bag game. They have them all over but call them different things. It is HUGE in Ohio...where I believe it was invented. Hannah and especially Jacob love the game. Jacob and I played this summer. He beat me.

I will try to attach a vido to my blog for you to see.