Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Christmas Eve Concert




I just love this photo. I am not the best photographer...but this really captures a beautiful memory for me. Jacob and Jason....one lover of music and one just learning the saxophone. Jacob played so well tonight. I was so proud of him. Now I am looking forward to hearing Hannah on the clarinet and Jacob on the sax doing a duet....actually, I could join them on the electric keyboard...wait a minute....could we start DeeDee's Band? Your thoughts????

2 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

great photo. would love to hear you, hannah and jacob play!

Unknown said...

Merry Xmas!! I love the photo! Jimmy just started playing sax this year... It's still a bit "rough", but he's trying!