Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve with Robin



I can always count on Robin to make our times together special. She pulled out all the stops and made a dip that tasted like buffalo wings, Cincinnati Chili Dip, veggies, fancy crackers...a pumpkin eggnog...cookies and CHOCOLATE FUDGE CHEESE...a Shrimp salad/salsa with a name that I've forgotten and had music playing softly in the background. The house was nicely decorated and we felt more like special guests than family. I included a photo of their tree. The only thing missing was the scent of pine ( artificial tree)

3 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

They've always had a real tree...how did the artificial one happen? Robin, I know you're reading this...can you pleasssseee post.

Melissa said...

I hope I get to try the fudge cheese this week.

Can't wait to see you and Jase.

Dee Dee's Diary said...

Did Robin tell you...or did I...that Jason wants you all to come over on Friday for a BUTT!