Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians, 4. 8

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Leftover Turkey

Anyone got any good ideas for using up the LEFTOVERS? I mean New ideas...I'm tired of Turkey sandwiches and turkey and gravy over noodles...something NEW? One of the guys at work shared that he takes his leftover FRIED bird and makes a Turkey Soup. I'm not a big soup fan...I mean I do like soup, and just an FYI...if you have an Atlanta Bread Company in your town...try the Butternut Squash Soup....DELICIOUS...anyway..all you "Martha's" out there...please share. BIRD's the WORD.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Have you tried turkey with a nice dark chocolate sauce? JK--but it seems as if enough chocolate could make anything taste o.k.

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. The problem with my fingerprints is that I have scrubbed them off. Too much hand-washing while at the hospital. Each time my fingerprints have been taken electronically. It is really interesting to watch them go up and the screen and then the screen usually says something like "poor quality." It has definitely been an adventure!

Dee Dee's Diary said...

Statistically, I wonder how many in the medical profession have that same problem?

Chocolate covered Turkey bites...Hmmmmm....

gideonmommasita said...

Turkey Turnovers are one of my favorites. At Sweet Tomatoes this week that had Turkey and Dressing Soup, it was creamy with lots of vegetables ladeled over some dressing, mmmmmm,mmmmm, good!